Staff do not have to show you your records unless you ask in writing. To do this, write to the Practice Manager. In the letter you should:
- Ask either to see or have a copy of your records.
- Say whether you want all or just part of your records.
- You might have to give proof of your identity.
- You do not need to give a reason for wanting to see your health records.
- You will probably have to pay a fee.
From March 2015 you are able to view online a summary of certain parts of your Health Records. You need to have a SystmOnline log-in and password which are available when you attend personally (proof of identity may be required) at our Reception.