- Began on Wednesday 20th August
- Patients without an Appointment will be dealt with using our extended Telephone Consultation Service
- Patients should telephone the surgery and expect a call back from a GP or Nurse Practitioner within 1 to 2 hours
- There are no walk-in surgeries or appointments for GPs and Nurse Practitioners
- Previous restrictions on booking appointments in advance have been lifted e.g. no requirement to call at 11am for an afternoon appointment
- Make sure you understand the new service and the changes by reading a copy of Our Appointment System Explained leaflet.