Patient Participation Group
Did you know that mindfulness courses are available locally free of charge for patients with depression? For more information, please ask reception.
The practice will close for staff training at the following times
Electronic Repeat Dispensing
Where else can I go for help?
If the information you are looking for is not on this website you may find these links useful.
- Brook Confidential contraception and sexual health advice for under 25’s.
- National helpline 08001111 open 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- Web address for childline.
- A wealth of information about the herpes virus.
- Information and advice about all aspects of sex education and life as a teenager
- Information for young fathers
- For young people under 18.
- Reliable info on sex, puberty, STI’s contraception and relationships
- A charity committed to improving the mental health of young people under 25.
- Education for choice enabling young people make an informed choice about pregnancy and abortion.
- Lesbian, gay and bisexual charity
- Sexual health info/find a clinic.
- Gay youth UK.
Parents Help & Advice
Site Last Updated 21-Aug-18