Patient Participation Group
Urgent Care Consultation
New MenACWY vaccination
Changes to named GPs
Where else can I go for help?
If the information you are looking for is not on this website you may find these links useful.
- Brook Confidential contraception and sexual health advice for under 25’s.
- National helpline 08001111 open 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- Web address for childline.
- A wealth of information about the herpes virus.
- Information and advice about all aspects of sex education and life as a teenager
- Information for young fathers
- For young people under 18.
- Reliable info on sex, puberty, STI’s contraception and relationships
- A charity committed to improving the mental health of young people under 25.
- Education for choice enabling young people make an informed choice about pregnancy and abortion.
- Lesbian, gay and bisexual charity
- Sexual health info/find a clinic.
- Gay youth UK.
Parents Help & Advice
Site Last Updated 7-Aug-17